Award Winning Sea Arch is the non alcoholic alternative for gin lovers. More beautiful without, it captures a taste of the sea in botanicals with a flavour that’s bright, fresh and full of life. Sea Arch has all the deliciousness of gin, but none of the alcohol. So you can kick back, sip it slowly and enjoy everything life has to offer.
- sea kelp – Laminaria digita grows like forests beneath the water. It helps to give Sea Arch a distinctive tang of the sea.
- juniper berries – the quintessential flavour of gin is, of course, provided by intense, dry, piney-tasting juniper berries.
- cardamom – complex, spicy, herby cardamom has been transported across our seas since the days of the Vikings. It brings out citrus flavours and adds a pinch of adventure to the mix.
- angelica root – a little bitter, a little herbal – you can’t have the taste of gin without it.
- cucumber – fresh, tasty and clean – it’s an unassuming, yet important ingredient.
- grapefruit – like sunshine and happiness, grapefruit can take you by surprise. It’s both sharp and sweet, daring and lovely.
- blood orange – oh the joy of a deep, red orange. It smells and tastes like a touch of heaven, as exciting as a day at sea, as comforting as warm sand under your feet.